Matrix makes it easy to take the Activities that you're recording in Matrix, and sync them to your Outlook calendar.
While editing an Activity, click the checkbox for “Download to my calendar” located just above the Notes textbox.
- A message will appear reminding you to open the downloaded file within your calendar solution and save it there.
- Save the Activity
- A file will begin to download which you will then need to open and save into your calendar solution.
You can also automatically download any new activities that you create via a preference within My Profile!
- Click on My Profile from the Navigation Bar.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab.
- Toggle on the option for “Automatically download new Activities to my calendar”.