This Alert will monitor any Accounts that are or are not spending on the Revenue Types of your choosing. Please note, you cannot choose the same Revenue Types that are in both Spending and Not Spending.
To set up the Account Spending Not Spending By Rev Type Alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts from the Matrix Menu Bar.
2. Click Alert Settings on the left top.
3. Click (+) Add Alert.
4. Select Account Spending Not Spending By Rev Type and click Next
5. Set up the filters for the Alert and click Next. Note: you cannot select ALL Revenue Types for both Spending and Not Spending. Please ensure you select different Revenue Types across “Spending” and “Not Spending”.
6. Type in your Alert name and click Save.
-If you don't see the Alert that you just set up on the Dashboard, please log out of Matrix and log into again.
-On the Alert‘s result page via Actions button, you can add a new Deal, Activity or send an email to your Salesperson.
Keyword Search: Alerts, Account Spending Not Spending By Rev Type, Account