This alert will pull in information if the Forecast total for the time-frame does no equal or exceed the Budget assigned.
To set up the Forecast Under Budget Alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts from the Matrix Menu Bar.
2. Click Alert Settings on the left top.
3. Click (+) Add Alert.
4. Select Forecast Under Budget and click Next.
5. Set up the filters for the Alert and click Next.
6. Type in your Alert name and click Save.
-If you don't see the Alert that you just set up on the Dashboard, please log out of Matrix and log into again.
-On the Alert‘s result page via Actions button, you can send an email to your Salespeople or add a Deal.
Keyword Search: Forecast, Budget, Alerts