This Alert will monitor the Salespeople and notify you know when your Salespeople are completing a specific number of an Activity type that you define over some time – frame. For an AE, they would be automatically filtered to their own data.
To set up the Above Activity Threshold Alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts from the Matrix Menu Bar.
2. Click Alert Settings on the left top.
3. Click (+) Add Alert.
4. Select Gains and then Above Activity Threshold and click Next.
5. Set up the filters for the Alert and click Next.
6. Type in your Alert name and click Save.
-If you don't see the Alert that you just set up on the Dashboard, please log out of Matrix and log into again.
-On the Alert‘s result page via Actions button, you can send an email to your Salespeople to let them know they have done a great job.
Keyword Search: Alerts, Above Activity Threshold, Activity