The Activity Report allows you to view what you are working on, and the actions that you have taken for your accounts
To create the Activity report, please follow the below instructions:
Please navigate to Reports on the navigation bar.
- Click Activities tab.
- Click Activity Report link.
- Select filters to remove the data that you do not wish to report on.
- Click the Run button.
- Time Frame Filter - choose the week or month you would like to report on
- Filter Option - clicking this button will show the Filters dialog to edit the report and allow you to re-run the report
- Favorite Icon - clicking the Star icon will allow you to save the report has a favorite. Once saved as a favorite, the report can be shared to other users
- Download - in the drop-down a user can select to export the data in either a .csv format or Microsoft Excel format. Clicking the icon next to the drop down will download the report in the selected format
- Chart Field - the report will display a line chart showing the trending over the time frame that was selected
- Report Data - the table at the bottom of the screen is the data from the report. The Activity Report is formatted so that the Salesperson Name is on the far left, followed by the following columns:
- Total Activities
- Number of Calls
- Number of Meetings
- Number of Other Activities
- % Completed
- Type of Activity
- Status of Activity
- Date of Activity
- Contact associated with Activity
- Subject of Activity