There are times when your browser cache needs cleared, as well as, your cookies in order to get a better user experience
- Go to Settings
- Open Chrome. It's a white app with a red, green, yellow, and blue shaped sphere inside.
- Tap ⋮ It's in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings. This option is near the bottom of the drop-down menu
- Tap Privacy. It's near the bottom of the page
- Tap Clear Browsing Data. You'll see it at the bottom of the group of options on this page.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data. It's at the bottom of the group of options here.
- If any options on this page don't have a checkmark next to them, tap them to select them for cache-clearing.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data when prompted. It'll appear as a pop-up window. Doing so will clear your browser's history, saved form data and passwords, and cached images.
Keywords: Browser, Chrome, Mobile