By adding an Agency Contact to the Account, you can create a tie with the account and agency contacts so that the user can see all the contacts in one place.
To affiliate an Agency with the Account:
1. From an Account's Profile, click on Contacts.
2. Click the Suggested Agency Contacts button on the right side of the page.
3. Click the Search Agency Contacts.
4. In the Search Name field, type at least the first two characters of the Agency that you wish to search for. A drop list, listing potential matches appears.
5. From the list, select the Agency. Then choose the Contact(s) that you wish to associate with the Account, by selecting the arrow pointing left.
You can disassociate an Agency and its Contacts from an Account, going to the Contacts tab within the Account Profile, click on the menu icon and choose Remove.
Note: This does not delete the contact from the Agency. it just removes the association with the Agency Contact and the Account.