The Feed is designed to be the central rallying point for Monarch users. The overriding goal is to drive Actions and Results by providing you with the data you need when you need it. Easy to use and always actionable, but it’s what you do with the information that counts! Let Matrix be your guide!
The Feed can be found in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
By clicking on the bell icon, you will be provided with all your Alert Results, plus other great information as shown below. There are also plenty of others about your most common sales questions. Please see the full list below of specific items and definitions.
You can configure your default feed notifications by selecting the gear icon in the feed.
- Updates happen every 10 minutes.
- Can snooze an Item by clicking the checkmark. It will come back when there is a change to the item.
- Clicking on the item to perform an action causes the item to remove from the list.
- To turn off the Alerts pushing to the feed, you will need to disable the Alert.
List of specific items and definitions:
- Accts Requested to be Reassigned (manager) – As a manager, these are the accounts that your sales team has asked your permission to own. The results are the same as the Requests card in the Prospecting page.
- Deals That May Be Causing an Inflated Forecast – These are the deals that are open and have pending dollars for the same timeframe where billing dollars exist. We use a general rule of thumb that in an ideal world, you either have pending or booked for a single month by Advertiser/Salesperson/Outlet. Anything else has the potential to be incorrect.
- Leads To Approve (manager w/ permissions) – Lead approving managers have an easy way to see all of the leads that a salesperson has sent to them for approval. Clicking through allows you to approve or deny the lead.
- Deals Won This Week – Deals that are currently Closed-Won this week. If the deal was reopened this week then it will no longer display. This is not “last 7 days”.
- Deals Without Recent Updates - "Recently" means 7 days in this case. Often times a manager imposes a "deals must be updated every Wednesday" kind of thing and they want to talk about the deals that made no progress in the last week, assuming others are on track. You would only care about the open pending/proposed deals that have not been updated. Closed deals should have a shared understanding that they will most likely not be updated.
- Accts Reassigned To You This Week (AE) – Salespeople can see all of the accounts that have been reassigned to them by a manager for the current week. It is not “last 7 days”.
- Accts Partially Reassigned From You This Week (AE) – Salespeople can see when part of an account was reassigned from them and given to another salesperson.
- Accts Fully Reassigned From You This Week (AE) – Salespeople can see when an entire account was reassigned from them and given to another salesperson.
- Leads and Prospects Above Threshold – Designed to find salespeople that have more Leads and Prospects than a manager feels they can reasonably handle based upon a manager defined threshold
- Leads and Prospects Below Threshold – Designed to find salespeople that have room to grow and should increase their new business numbers based upon a manager defined threshold
- Win-Back Accounts – Designed to easily find the accounts that billed in the past (you define the months since last billing) but are not actively billing