Integrating Office 365 with Matrix allows you to essentially work from one calendar as the two systems will begin sharing Activities and Calendar Events which helps you to save time from double entry, maximize your time without double booking, and maybe even keep you off of your boss’s radar by increasing the number of naturally tracked activities. Couple this with the ability to send Emails from within Matrix and you have one well-oiled engine for sales transparency!
- When an activity is created with a contact in Matrix, then only an activity is added as an Event in Office 365, but not the attendee.
- When an event is created in Office365 with an attendee, then the activity is created in Matrix and an attendee/contact is added into the activity only if their email exists in Matrix.
- Adding, removing, and updating contacts in Matrix does not sync with Office365.
- Adding, removing, and updating attendees in Office365 are always sync'd to Matrix only if their email exists in Matrix.
- When updating a subject of the event in Matrix, the subject of the event on Office365 is also updated.
- When creating an event in Office 365, the subsequent activity added to Matrix is set to a pre-defined activity type associated with any/all activities brought over from Office 365.