Notes for May 31, 2018
- Corrected an issue that would prevent some Spanish characters from being used in email addresses.
- Improved the display of column headers on Account and User lists as well as the Account Profile for the Spanish language.
- You can once again navigate to deals from various data cards and pods (Like Biggest Pending Deals on the Performance page) throughout Monarch.
Shared Access Salespeople (a security role that that allows salespeople that help move a sale forward on any account regardless if it is owned by another salesperson) can once again create prospect Agencies.
Everyone - Mobile
- Activities can be added from the Agency Profile in Matrix Mobile without encountering an error.
- The Save and Cancel buttons will continue to display in Matrix Mobile when adding a new prospect without the need change screen orientation. Please note this was only a known issue for Chrome on Android devices.
Everyone - Desktop
- Deal preferences that are saved with the same outlet, but different revenue types, will now display the correct commission percentage on the deal.
- Drilling into the Inactive Report will no longer display a blank report.