Notes for April 9, 2020
- Scheduled Reports - Have you ever been asked to run a report for your boss, and then come to find out you are the best darn report builder on your entire team and are now that guy or gal? Wish you could get back hours each day or week while still getting the valuable sales information to those that need it? We're here to help with scheduled reporting, and it's rolling out in phases this month with the SECOND phase this week!
- If you can create or modify a favorite report from any of our standard reports (like the Ranking, Pacing, Forecast and more!), then you can schedule it to be emailed to you on a weekly or monthly basis. Weekly forecast reports every Thursday morning? Check. Monthly pacing reports on the last day of the month at the end of the day? Check. Looking to run a host of different reports simultaneously every Monday and receive the results in a single email to digest over lunch? Check.
- Do you want people that you share your favorite report with to also receive it in their email? No problem! Simply re-share the report and enable it for emailing. They'll receive a copy with their information in the email around the same time.
- Do you have partners, investors, or members in another department that could benefit from some of these reports too? We've got you covered there too. As long as the domain in which those recipients reside is a trusted domain (meaning active users in the product also have that domain) then you can take advantage of external emailing capabilities too. Do note that recipients of the external emailing will receive a copy of the report that you also receive, down to the very last dollar. It will not have special partitioning since they are not members of the product.
- Any way you slice it, you'll receive an email with a snippet of the report and the ability to download the full report. Try not to get into the habit of leaving it to be downloaded forever, as we do expect to apply expirations to downloads in the future as we gather more usage statistics.
- The Activity Report has been upgraded with a lot of great, new functionality! It has been enabled for everyone today. In one week we will convert your old favorite reports to the new Activity Report and 1 week after that we will be removing the old Activity Report. Get in there and go wild! We hope this helps you to stay connected in this challenging times.
- New! Hierarchy and Grouping options
- New! Time Frame Controls
- New! Additional Filtering
- New! Scheduled Reporting (rolling out now to all customers in phases)
- New! visualization to show activities by day/week/month depending on your time frame
- New! Activity Creation Date
- Adjusted the display of reports across multiple resolutions and screen sizes. You should no longer be forced to horizontally scroll on every report just to see the last column (unless it's painfully obvious that you have to scroll due to many columns on the report). Additionally we eliminated that right justified look so that your eyes do not have to scan the entire width of a screen anymore. Combined, this gives smaller reports a much cleaner flow.