As deals reconcile or are manually closed that contain a TMS value, we can alert email groups to the event and provide a little information about the deal.
This email will contain the following (non-clickable) fields:
- Name of the deal that was reconciled or closed-won.
- Account affiliated with that deal.
- Agency affiliated with that deal.
- Salesperson that managed the deal.
- Market(s) that the deal was for.
- Estimated Close Date of the Deal.
- TMS Resource used to help close the deal.
- Amount of dollars that booked and reconciled the deal (or amount of dollars on the deal when it was manually closed-won).
To receive this email, one or more emails (comma separated) must be configured via the admin setting. Additionally, a threshold can be set to only receive emails about deals that are greater than or equal to the amount identified.
The Deal must meet one of the following criteria to be sent via email:
- Billing is imported and the deal is reconciled for the first time, the amount reconcile is greater than or equal to the threshold amount set by the admin, and a TMS value was filled out on the deal other than “None”.
- User manually sets the Deal Status to Closed-Won, the deal total amount is greater than or equal to the threshold amount set by the admin, and a TMS value was filled out on the deal other than “None”.