Notes for October 3, 2019
- The Agency Profile has been updated with a new user interface and functionality that will improve your Agency sales experience!
- A new Summary Tab will help you to see what you've done in the past, plan to do in the future, and what revenue you hope to get across all of the Advertisers that the Agency represents.
- Easily reach out to the contacts that you speak with most no matter where you are within the Agency Profile.
- Enhanced views for Revenue, Deals, Activities, and Contacts with new quick options for making your workflow even simpler.
- Notes have been added to the Agency for any general comments about the Agency. They can also be edited!
- Managers Can get a view of all Salespeople managing the relationship with an Agency and which Advertisers they also handle. Easiest way to see this is to search for the Agency in the global search at the top of the page or by clicking on the Agency name from the Agency Profile page.
- Data Cards on the Home Page and Account Profiles can once again be removed.
- Market Level Budgets can now be enabled for customers that prefer multiple ways of budgeting throughout their organization. We can't stress enough that this will re-introduce inconsistent reporting which is what the Enterprise Budgeting improved upon by forcing budgeting to be consistent across the entire organization. However, if that is not as important to you as allowing multiple ways of budgeting then this may be a great option for you! Consult your Success Manager in order to see if this is right for you.
- Budget Exclusions have arrived! The new budgeting experience can now help you to budget more consistently across your organization! Do you have trouble with people budgeting for Internet on Broadcast TV when there's an Internet Outlet specific for that? Do you have Outlets, Revenue Types, or other budgetable items that you no longer use (often 'ZZ' was asked to be added to the name). If these or other scenarios come to mind then regulating the budgeting experience may be for you! Reach out to your Success Manager today and let's talk through those needs!
- The report configuration screen should load a lot faster now, allowing you to set a hierarchy and immediately run the report. We achieved this by offloading the filter load time to when you interact with a specific filter so it may not instantaneously load every filter depending on how much data is present.
- The Forecast Report has a new option to show the Pipeline (Booked + Proposed + Pending = Pipeline) or Forecast (Booked + Pending = Forecast) for calculation.