Patch Notes for May 15, 2017
- Campaigns will now show Projected Impressions Sold (what Matrix thinks you’ll end up selling based upon current campaign performance) on the Campaign Metrics data card as well as a Pacing Rate on the individual active Line Items.
- Enhanced the Creatives data card on Campaigns for more accurate results and stability.
- When updating deals, the Revenue Comparison will now open with your default billing calendar instead of Broadcast Net and will default to the previous year for easier past year comparison.
- Improved the stability and accuracy of the data cards on the Deal Pipeline as well as the Total Pending Value data card.
- Alerts should feel much faster now.
- The Search results page will now allow you to navigate to an Agency, Salesperson, or Contact.