Notes for August 30, 2018
- We have been working hard on improving your experience when you first log into Monarch. Here are the most recent changes that we're excited to push to our English speaking customers. Spanish customers will get these soon!
- Today's Upcoming Activities data card has a new look and feel! You wanted to be able to see some of those near future activities in a calendar style view in addition to seeing everything for the day. Thanks for the feedback with this one!
- My Total Forecast is now your gateway to the Sales Outlook. Plenty of feedback eluded to redundant information so we decided to start bringing it all together. Click through on the Total Forecast in order to see your Sales Outlook. This is the beginning of our Dashboard flow that shows a snippet of information and then a click through to the full data. Stay tuned, we're just getting started!
- The Home page has been adjusted to better fit the 10 most popular resolutions that our users are working with. We totally recommend 1920x1080 or better, but if you're still rocking 1366x768 you should notice an improved experience! If you are using anything lower than that then you may not be experiencing an optimized view.
- The Performance page is shifting over to the Home page and we put up a message to let you know that you're seeing some work in progress, but we felt the value was significant enough to get it out sooner rather than later. Thank you for your patience while we continue organizing new workflows throughout Monarch!