Notes for July 22, 2020
- Salespeople will now have access to Shared Accounts on some of their reports (Budget, Revenue Summary, Forecast, New Business, Pacing, and Churn) as well as on the Sales Outlook when a new option is selected to Include Shared Access Accounts.
- Activities can now be saved and displayed in 15 minute increments.
- Fixed an issue that made the Salesperson Profile's Sales Outlook appear as if only one value had returned. You'll once again see the full listing.
- Corrected an issue that caused some Account Contacts to not display on the Account Profile page.
The Sales Outlook will now display the weighted amount correctly in the collapsed view on the home page when the option to show the weighted amount is selected. Previously it was always showing the unweighted amount.
- The Revenue Comparison on deals will once again show the correct values