Notes for June 9, 2021
- You can now search for projects from the global search bar at the top of any page and navigate to the respective project profile.
- When adding an Activity from the Account Profile, you must use the button from the Add menu at the very top. We noticed an inconsistency in workflow where it could be accessed from the Activities tab on the profile itself which caused unexpected back-end results as Activities were saved when compared to those created from the ADD menu. All newly created items whether it is an Activity, Contact, Account, etc are controlled through the ADD menu. This keep bugs down due to a single, shared location and the workflow consistent no matter what page you are on.
- Fixed a bug that would show a negative percent change on the Sales Outlook if the value last year were negative and the value this year were greater than or equal to $0. It will now show positive change.
- Contacts created while adding an Activity will now show up correctly on the Account or Agency Profile. Note that if you add both the Account and Agency to an activity AND create a contact, the contact will be affiliated with the Agency.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent a Salesperson from viewing updated Sales Outlook information if the Pitched Projects and Shared Accounts options were both checked on at the same time.