Notes for October 26, 2022
- Increased the stability and decreased the wait time for reassignments to complete. This is rolling out to all customers throughout the month of October.
- The Agency List will now display expected search results no matter how you have chosen to sort the list.
- Improved load times for Agency Profile when viewing an Agency with larger number of relationships.
- Improved the load time of the Contact List for customers with access to large amounts of contacts as well as made the default sort more predictable by setting it to last name.
- Some deactivated users were displaying last login dates after their deactivation date. This has been corrected.
- Improved the stability of revenue importing to address a potential timeout issue that caused us try updating again later in the day.
- All Salespeople can once again create a new Account from an Activity.
- Activities will again allow for the project to be edited or removed.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent the Forecast Report from displaying if you included Pitched dollars on the report.