Notes for July 8, 2023
- The Deal Status Report now shows the Weighted Amount on the deal rows.
- The Deal Status Report can now include Pitched dollars from Projects on the report by using a new option in the configuration like other reports with forecast.
- The Deal Status Report's Excel Export will now show subtotals instead of blank values.
- When setting the Pitch status on a deal within the deal rows (not on the deal as a whole) you will no longer be able to close a deal if a project is not also Sold or Declined on that deal. This will prevent automatically setting the status of the Pitch incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue with reconciled deals that were later re-opened where the Deal and Project profile pages showed different values for Pitched dollars.