Welcome To Matrix
Matrix is your Media Ad Sales Platform and will be a valuable resource as you look to achieve focus and clarity within your sales organization. As you proceed through the available training modules you'll come to learn that Matrix visibility and actionable analytics to you as a Sales Manager in the form of:
- Account List Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Reporting and Analytics
Each of these items and the features associated with them will be discussed in detail to help ensure you are comfortable and confident while utilizing Matrix, and getting the best possible return on your investment. So let's get started!
Monarch aims to provide you with easy visibility to access the information important to your organization, which is why we offer simple ways to move through the application and customizable data points that allow you to design your interface.
Step 1 - Logging in
Matrix is a Web Based tool, so you can log in using your preferred browser, and any internet connection. (Make sure your browser is up to date, so you don't miss out on any functionality)
Simply use your organization's Matrix URL (typically, https://YourCompany.matrixformedia.com), or use your standard corporate Single Sign on Process.
Step 2 - Home Page
Once you're logged in you have a customizable Home Page that you can fill with the information that's most meaningful to you.
Here is how to setup or update your Data Cards:
1. These are your Data Cards (you'll see them throughout Matrix):
2. Each card is designed to bring you headline information, and allow you to dig further into the data by clicking on the card. This will allow you to look at either the source data or an expanded view, like what you see here when clicking the expanded view of Pending Deals by Top 6 Categories card:
3. To change a Data Card click the icon on the left side of the Card name (i.e.: Pending Deals).
Step 3 - Navigating Matrix
Moving through Monarch is easy and intuitive, and these simple components will help make sure you get to what you're looking for. First, the navigation panel will take you to the main dashboards and Lists of Monarch regardless of where you are in the application.
1. The top portion of the panel will take you to specific dashboards.
2. The Lists will take you to full listings of the item you select, and as a manager, you'll see the Accounts/Activities/Etc for your entire team.
3. The bottom of your navigation panel will provide you with the ability to receive Help, as well an opportunity to provide feedback.
Next, the search bar will jump you to the profile page for any Account, Agency, Contact, or Open Deals from the top bar on your screen.
If you need to add something new, use the + Add button in the top bar to create new Contacts, Accounts, Activities, Agencies or Deals.
Clicking your name in the top right of your screen allows you to view your profile, and log out of the system.