Google Chrome caches the web pages you visit so they can be accessed quicker the next time you visit a page.
Clear Cache, History & Cookies
Occasionally this cache process will cause issues with loading a website like Matrix. This requires a reset of the cache that clears out the history to allow for the browser to reload the website fresh. There are two options to do this within Chrome for Android.
1. While in Google Chrome, press the Menu button and select History.
2. Select the Clear Browsing Data... button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Check the Clear browsing history, Clear cookies, site data or Clear the cache boxes along with any other options as desired, then tap Clear.
1. Select the Menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select Privacy in the left pane.
4. Select the Menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
5. Choose Clear browsing data.
6. Check the following items as desired,
- Clear browsing history
- Clear the cache
- Clear cookies, site data
- Clear saved Passwords
- Clear autofill data
7. Select Clear and the data will be cleared.
You can allow websites to save and read cookie data from your Android default browser or Chrome. To accept cookie, enable, disable cookie on your Android phone or tablet. To do so, follow the instructions:
1. Open the Browser.
2. Open Privacy and Security Menu.
* Note that on Chrome, you need to go to Site Setting
3. Mark or Unmark the Accept Cookies button.
* On the Chrome browser, tap the Cookies option and enable the feature.
On the default Android Browser there is Clear All cookie Data option under the Accept Cookies to clear the Cookie
Keyword Search: Android, Chrome, Mobile, History, Cookies, Cache, Browsing History, Cannot Load Mobile Site, Mobile will not launch