Users can now setup a favorite report to be emailed to you automatically based on a set schedule. Among the features of the Scheduled Reports are:
- Any day of the week, for set day parts within a day, in .CSV or .XLS format. Simply create a favorite for your Report or modify any existing favorite.
- Monthly with popular options like First Monday of the Month, Last Friday of the Month, First Day of the Month, Last Day of the Month, Specific Day of the Month.
- If you schedule multiple Reports for the same time frame (Day of week + time of day) we will send a single email with each of the Reports within it.
- It should be understood that the time of day is the preferred time of day you wish to receive the Report.
- If it is critical that you receive a report at 10:00 AM for a meeting, you might want to schedule it for the time slot prior to the one containing 10:00 AM.
To setup a Scheduled Report, you will either need to modify a current Favorite Report or create a new one. To do this:
4. Enter in the details for the report name and the information on the schedule of the report.
Receiving a Report
- That email will contain a summary of the first 5 rows based upon your sort order and then a link to download the rest of the Report(s) in the format that you requested upon configuration.
If you would like to learn more about the other options when saving a Favorite Report, please see below
- If you would like to display this report as a Data Card on your Home Page, select Yes. You will then be able to choose this report as one of your Data Cards from your Home Page.
- Do you want to automatically roll the time frame of the report each month? (This option only shows if you set a Specific Time Frame) If so, please review the following for a better understanding on how this works.
- If your report uses 'Specific Months' as the timeframe, this option will roll the month at the beginning of each new month. For example, if you created a report in October with the specific date time frame of November, when November 1st comes around the report will automatically roll to December.
- Another example, when you create a specific time frame of multiple months, when the next month rolls around, the oldest month will drop off and the new month will be added.
- Do you want to automatically roll the pacing date daily? (This option only shows if you run a Pacing Report)
- When using specific dates on the Pacing report for the 'Change Since' and 'Pacing Date', the dates will roll by 1 day, every day so for example you can set a change since two weeks ago if you desire.
- Do you want to automatically roll the Forecast as of date daily? (This option only shows if you run a Forecast Change Report)
- This will roll the 'Forecast as of' date by 1 day, every day so you can set this date for 2 or more weeks ago if you desire.