With Local User Maintenance access, you are now able to Deactivate users.
When deactivating users, you are taking away the person’s ability to log into Monarch. Any account, account information and budget assigned to the user being deactivated will stay assigned to the user, until it is reassign from them.
- To Deactivate a User:
- Click Users (Located on the left in the Navigation Panel)
- Go to the User’s name and hover your cursor over it
- On the right hand side, click on the dots > Edit
- Uncheck the Active checkbox
- For the “Update this user to be like” drop down list, select a user that has previously been deactivated and placed in the *Inactive Sellers group.
- Click Save button