This Alert will monitor any Accounts that are or are not spending on the Outlets of your choosing. For an AE, they would be automatically filtered to their own data.
To set up the Account Spending Not Spending By Outlet Alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts from the Matrix Menu Bar.
2. Click Alert Settings on the left top.
3. Click (+) Add Alert.
4. Select Account Spending Not Spending By Outlet and click Next.
5. Set up the filters for the Alert and click Next.
Note: you cannot select ALL Outlets for both Spending and Not Spending. Please ensure you select different Outlets across “Spending” and “Not Spending”.
6. Type in your Alert name and click Save.
-If you don't see the Alert that you just set up on the Dashboard, please log out of Matrix and log into again.
-On the Alert‘s result page via Actions button, you can add a new Deal, Activity and sending an email to your Salesperson.
Keyword Search: Alerts, Account Spending Not Spending By Outlet, Account