This Alert will monitor any Salespeople’s Activities and ensure that your Salespeople are completing a specific number of activity types that you define over some time-frame.
To set up the Below Activity Threshold Alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts from the Matrix Menu Bar.
2. Click Alert Settings on the left top.
3. Click (+) Add Alert.
4. Select Below Activity Threshold and click Next.
5. Set up the filters for the Alert and click Next.
6. Type in your Alert name and click Save.
- If you don't see the Alert that you just set up on the Dashboard, please log out of Matrix and log into again.
- On the Alert‘s result page via the Actions button, you can add a new Activity or send an email to your Salespeople.
Keyword Search: Alerts, Below Activity Threshold, Activity