The Alert Center can be found by clicking on ALERTS from the left menu panel.
1. To create new alerts simply tap on the Alert Settings icon in the top right corner of your Alert Center. A wizard will walk you through adding alerts to meet your needs.
2. Next, select the Add Alert button found at the bottom right-hand corner of the My Alerts dialog.
3. Determine whether you want to answer a question that solves a problem (Pain) or rewards success (Gain) and then select the specific Alert that you wish to configure. When you're ready, click Next. Note that you will not see the Next button until an alert is selected.
4. Each alert is based on a business rule that is predefined with easy to configure and pertinent information. Simply configure each of the options, including if you want the alert to trigger as Red/Yellow (Pains) or Blue/Green (Gains). When you're ready, click Next. Note that you will not see the Next button until all required fields are filled out.
5. Give your alert a name that is meaningful to you and then click Save. Note that you will not see the Save button until a name is entered.
To configure your alerts simply tap on the Alert Settings icon in the top right corner of your Alert Dashboard. A wizard will help you delete, add, edit, and turn alerts on and off.
- Alert Settings - While on the Alert Dashboard you can delete, add, edit, and turn alerts on and off by selecting the Settings gear in the top right-hand corner.
- Delete Alerts - To delete an alert tap on the X to the left of each Alert name. Keep in mind that deleting an alert will remove it completely from the dashboard, and from your list of available alerts.
- Turn Alerts On/Off - Instead of deleting an Alert, you might want to turn it off for your dashboard for a time. To turn an alert on or off tap the toggle to the right of the Alert Name.
- Edit Existing Alerts - Quickly change an alert threshold by tapping on the green edit button on the far right-hand side of the alert that you wish to edit. You will be walked through on what existing values you will need to change before saving.
- Add New - Add a new alert by selecting the “Add Alert” button at the bottom of the My Alerts dialog. Do you want to keep all existing alerts, but add another to meet additional criteria? This is the best way to get started.