This Alert provides the list of accounts that haven't had activity within some number of days. For an AE, they would be automatically filtered to their own data.
To set up the Quiet Alert:
1. Navigate to Alerts from the Matrix Menu Bar.
2. Click Alert Settings on the left top.
3. Click (+) Add Alert.
4. Select Quite Accounts and click Next.
5. Set up the filters for the Alert and click Next.
6. Type in your Alert name and click Save.
-If you don't see the Alert that you just set up on the Dashboard, please log out of Matrix and log into again.
-On the Alert‘s result page via Actions button, you can add a new Activity or sending an email to your Salesperson.
Keyword Search: Alerts, Quiet Accounts, Activity