Projects in Monarch help you organize accounts into one place for analysis.
Go to the homepage, in the vertical menu section, and click on Projects.
- You will see the projects created by your manager.
- For every project, the project name, the goal amount ($) that was set for the project, and how much $ sold & $ pitched stake against the goal amount are listed.
- You can filter the projects by year & market. You can also filter by current & past projects by run dates.
- You can also download the filtered project lists by clicking on the “download” icon.
Graph Section: In this section, you can interpret the data by three themes: (For each Year)
- How projects fare in terms of meeting the goals.
- Which of the accounts are the highest spenders?
- Which of the projects are the most profitable and least profitable?
On the Projects profile page, you can click any of the individual project links in the Projects List and you will be taken to the individual project profile.
There are 5 tabs: Accounts, Location, Activities, Changelog, and Matrix Locker.
Any Account Executive can add an account to the project by clicking on the + Add an Account button at the bottom of the page.
Once the account is created, you can change the pitched/sold $ by clicking on the account information line.
To indicate how much inventory is being negotiated, click on the list icon in Add a Pitched/Sold/Declined $ for a project and express it. (Indicating how much inventory has been sold/pitched)
The summary of all the accounts that are added to the project is listed in the Accounts tab. You can also view how much $ has been pitched and sold and how much $ has been declined by the account
Location: To see the project location information here.
Activities: Click on this tab to see the Account Executive activities associated with this project.
Changelog: To see the changelog (different interactions by a salesperson with regard to the project) here.
Matrix Locker: To store the matrix locker information.
Inventory Information: For that project, how much inventory is left, sold, pitched? You can get more granular details by clicking on the expansion icon in the inventory info graph as shown below.
Goal Analysis: For that project, what is the goal amount set, & how much has been sold/pitched?
Top 5 salespersons: Who are the top 5 salespersons for this project?
Expansion View - Click the collapse icon to go back to the previous view
Finally, all the projects $ sold amount and $ pitched amount (if turned on in options), are used in the following reports: Budget Report Pacing Report, Forecast Report, and Forecast Change Report.